Our client's Data Strategy program involves constructing a comprehensive data-driven architecture to effectively define, manage, and efficiently disseminate CMS data assets in order to enhance clarity, visibility, collaboration and analytic capabilities in support of all strategic business and system goals/objectives.
• We are looking for candidates who reside within the commuting distance from CMS and be available to work five days a week from our client site at Woodlawn MD 21244
• Provide data management expertise to one or more program teams.
• Interface on a regular basis with Business Owners, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), other CMS components and/or contractors (e.g. Developer/Maintainer, Virtual Data Centers/Security) to design, create, deploy and manage data solutions in accordance with the CMS Target LifeCycle (TLC) process and to align with CMS’ strategic enterprise data architecture.
• Serve as a subject matter expert in CMS’ enterprise conceptual, logical, and physical data models and perform data management tasks that contribute to CMS' mission and vision.
• Gather data requirements to create and maintain entity relationship models and logical and physical data models that conform to existing standards and conventions.
• Provide leadership and guidance with enterprise data strategies.
• Maintain data dictionary and/or metadata repositories. Implement governance practices - implementing controls/governance across all CMS data domains.
• Ensure CMS data and data management standards are met and maintained.
• Partner with security architects to ensure compliance with data security and privacy mandates.
• Perform end-to end data lifecycle management activities that encompasses all aspects of data management, conceptual, logical, and physical, as well as evaluating and recommending new and emerging data management and storage technologies and standards.
• Support ongoing data strategy work, deliver data models and document data reference architectures that enhance project delivery ranging from transactional systems to reporting and analytic solutions.
• Develop data mapping documents for data development teams to use.
• Conduct and support data analysis, data mining, and identify patterns. Monitor data quality and identify data anomalies and assess possible business impact.
• Possess enterprise understanding of relational, dimensional, OWL/RDF modeling techniques and proficiency with ERWin – CMS’ Standard data modeling tools.
• Possess strong analytics and reporting skills – experience with BI tools such as Tableau and data virtualization platforms and reporting platforms such as Business Objects, Microstrategy.
• Possess demonstrated data integration skills and experience.
• Must have a thorough understanding of agile development methodologies.
• Possess experience designing and managing data marts and data warehouse platforms.
• Possess experience using Oracle, Taradata, Hadoop database technologies – CMS Standard databases.
• Possess experience in data distribution and dissemination. Possess experience in defining and implementing data transformation logic.
Required skills and experience
Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, business administration, software engineering or related field
• The candidate must work cooperatively with multiple contractors and have deep knowledge of our Provider data domains (e.g. PECOS, NPPES, MDM, OnePI, etc.) and application systems and provide data architecture mapping, design, modeling and implementation efforts.
• A Minimum of 8 years of experience developing and maintaining one or more data architecture products and/or Data Models within standard data modeling tools (ERStudio, Erwin, etc.).
How to Apply:
jobs @ usainfotech.com or
Please mail your resume to USA InfoTech, Inc., 5012 Lindera Ct, Ellicott City, MD 21042